Monday, November 11, 2013

Jonday - so long and thanks for all the tablet!

Hey!
It's my last day on Scotch Corner today.  Regular readers of this column will have noticed I sometimes miss my posting day, and that's getting more and more frequent.  With that in mind it's time to resign myself to the fact I'm just too darned busy to maintain a presence on a daily artblog, even if I only have to post once a week.

Thanks so much to Graeme for all his hard work in maintaining this community, and his commitment to keeping it going and keeping everyone posting.  The huge consolation in switching over to being a reader rather than a poster is the amount of cool stuff posted here that I can enjoy as a civilian.

I'll leave you with this image I made last year for Imagine FX magazine, which I recently heard had been printed in a collected work on how to do art and stuff.  I liked this one for it's simplicity.  It doesn't really need any words to accompany it.


Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Nice bit of process to finish on Jon. All the best mate been a pleasure seeing your work on a Monday and most championing the lovely ArtRage. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Graeme! It's been a blast, and good luck going forward. You never know, you might see me again as a guest! :)

    ReplyDelete